Dilli Haat INA
Location: Dilli Haat, INA
Nearest Metro:INA on Yellow Line
Open: INA would be open
from 10:30AM to 10:00PM.(From 16th February to 30 November) and 11.00 am to 09.00 pm (From 1st December to 15th February)
Entry: 30 (Adult),
The word Haat refers to a weekly market in rural, semi-urban and sometimes even urban India.
DILLI HAAT is not just a market place; it has been visualized as a showpiece of traditional Indian culture- a forum where rural life and folk art are brought closer to an urban clientele.
It is here that the crafts persons find an opportunity to demonstrate their artistic skills to thousands of visitors everyday.
Since its inauguration in the month of March 1994, Dilli Haat has been home to thousands of handicraft and handloom artisans.
The complex is not only artistic, but also recreational in nature where the entire family can have a good time.
It is a place where one can unwind in the evening and relish a wide variety of cuisine without paying the exhorbitant rates.
There are stalls dishing out sumptuous delicacies from different States and Union Territories; an Exhibition Hall; a Souvenir shop selling an assortment of small gift items; an open stage for cultural programmes and a playing area exclusively earmarked for children.
The architectural features of the complex have been especially designed in the traditional north Indian style, with brickwork jail (lattice) and stone roofs.
A hall in the complex specifically caters to exhibitions of the handlooms and handicrafts. A souvenir shop, also displays attractive ethnic products.
The small thatched roof cottages and kiosks, without any concrete structures provide a village atmosphere.
The shops are set up on platforms, which act as a link in the Bazar design. The courtyards between the shops are paved in stone and interspaced with grass to retain a visual softness.
The landscaping of the area incorporates colourful flowering shrubs and trees, thus the entire complex is in harmony with the environment.
Cost of ticket is Rs.20/- for adult and Rs.10/- for child.
- A. P. J. Abdul kalam Memorial - Download
- Dilli Haat Operation and Management Rules- 2006. - Download
- Application for Allotment of dropout stalls at Dilli Haat, INA. - Download
- Application for Allotment of dropout stalls at Dilli Haat, Pitampura. - Download
- Applicable Revised Rent Rates w.e.f. 01-07-2014 at Dilli Haat INA. - Downlaod
- Revised Rate For Allotment Policy Dilli Haat-INA - Download
- Status of stall allotment at the Dilli Haat-INA - Download
- Booking of 35 Stalls at Dilli Haat - INA for Individual Craftsman - Download
- Exhibition Hall Application Form. Dilli Haat - INA. - Download
- Circular - Download